It is the policy of N. L. Roper & Sons Ltd to do all its business in a way to lessen or eliminate any adverse effect on the environment.
In order to achieve this, the company will:
- Use good environmental practices in its day to day operations.
- Use registered waste disposal companies to remove all waste streams.
- Always maintain high standard of cleanliness in respect of litter and waste packaging.
- Ensure that any chemicals used do not present an environmental hazard.
- Limit to a minimum and strive to eliminate all emissions to the atmosphere.
- Closely monitor the use of electricity to eliminate any wastage. Our aim is to reduce energy consumption .
- Consider all environmental impacts of new equipment or new work undertaken.
- Endeavour to lessen the impact of nuisance noise and work within set hours.
- Respect all customer policies aimed at a better environment.