N.L Roper & Sons Ltd is a precision engineering company who operates from Norfolk, England which ships Nationwide – and are committed to caring for and protecting the environment in which we operate.
We pursue a responsible and proactive attitude to improving environmental performance across all our business activities.
N.L Roper & Sons Ltd recognises its responsibilities for the environment and is committed to working towards minimising the environmental impacts of its activities.
The successful implementation of the N.L Roper & Sons Ltd Environmental Policy will be achieved through the commitment and involvement of the employees and everyone working on behalf of the company.
To demonstrate the fulfilment of the company’s responsibilities the following objectives have been adopted:
- Working with customers, suppliers & sub-contractors to minimise the impact of our operations on the environment.
- Reducing and, where possible, the eliminating wastes, emissions and nuisance products produced by the company.
- Promoting recycling and re-use of waste materials ensuring that the methods of disposal for un-usable waste are appropriate.
- Make efficient use of energy and water resources and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Limit to a minimum and strive to eliminate all emissions to the atmosphere
E.g., dust, noise, light, disturbance, and inconvenience.
- Undertake regular audits and annual reviews of the effectiveness of this Environmental Policy and its associated procedures, measurement methods, objectives, and targets.
- Raise awareness of employee responsibilities associated with their activities and encourage their involvement in environmental initiatives including relevant environmental training.
- The company will ensure that the relevant compliance with all applicable legal requirements and other relevant requirements to environmental aspects.
- Establish a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
- Respect and adhere to, where possible, all customer and supplier policies aimed at a better environment.